Friday, March 30, 2012

Special Delivery!

We chose our bricks several months ago, but didn't get any samples to take home. With our first colour selections meeting coming up next Thursday, we thought we should hurry up and get ourselves a sample brick to match the weatherboard with. I was struggling to work out how I was going to get there during business hours to pick one up. I also have a busy day booked for tomorrow and knew I wouldn't be able to make it. I called the Lawnton Boral Bricks office and they were very helpful. They were nice enough to courier a sample to us free of charge!

'Slate' bricks from Boral

I'm really pleased with how they look in the flesh. It's been a while since I've seen them and I had started to have a completely different image in my head. Can't wait to build a house out of these babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment